Preflight • Correction • Optimization
PuzzleFlow Contour is a modular and scalable workflow system for modern, automated prepress. PuzzleFlow Contour contains a basic set of prepress tools, but can be extended by every processing module available in PuzzleFlow Workflow suite. The system can be installed either as a local desktop tool, or as a WWW application, that can be used remotely, from any place, through a generic internet browser.
Automated jobs processing system for prepress and print. Bases on a concept of joining singular prepress tasks (modules) into automated processes chains (workflows). Processing can triggered either manually by a user or via hotfolders, which provides and easy and effective automation of repeatable technological tasks.
A wide range of optional processing modules and scalable computing power makes PuzzleFlow Contour a flexible and customizable solution for either small or large printing industries.
Provides an extended imposition functionality based on built-in or created imposition templates. Among a wide range of standard imposition signatures, imposition module allows to create arbitrary complex imposition schemes.
The package also includes modules for generating and placing barcodes, personalizing documents with a contents from other documents and various transformations of document page geometry.
Imposition in PuzzleFlow Organizer
Additional imposition station equipped with PuzzleFlow Organizer Client application. Organizer is a stable and mature solution for automated imposition of flyers, books, magazines, brochures and other publications.
Color management modules provides the following functionalities:
- Color space conversions on the base of ICC profiles, including transformations with device-links
- Conversion from spot colors (eg. PANTONE) do przestrzeni bazowych CMYK, RGTB, Lab
- Color separation and recombination
- Generating ink coverage profiles in CIP3/PPF/DIPS format
Correction and optimization
Provides advanced and effective PDF documents optimization:
- Fonts to curves conversion
- Flattening transparencies, overprints, converting shadings to bitmaps
- Images resolution and compression control
- Detection and correction of overprint parameters, eg. removing overprint from light objects, adding overprint on black objects
- Optimization of internal document structure - a significant reduction of document complexity by merging scattered images and gradients
- Flattening and removing layers and annotations
PuzzleFlow Contour comes with a wide range of optional processing modules, making it pretty customizable solution. Among a flexible functionality, the system architecture also allows to adjust computing power to the actual business needs. Thanks to a scalable architecture, PuzzleFlow Contour can be deployed in either small or large industries.